Inuxu Digital Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Adgebra: Glocal Adtech Platform
Brief Job Description:
- The GM – Marketing is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for developing and managing broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results.
- This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
- They will manage lead generation, website development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
- This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
Educational Qualifications: MBA from a premium institute
Inuxu offers Digital & Social Media Advertising solutions to advertisers/brands.
Inuxu’s ad-tech platform ‘adgebra’ empowers businesses to connect, engage and win the trust of billions of digital consumers. Adgebra enables brands to precisely target desired audiences and is available in managed-service or self-serve models.
Adgebra caters to Native, Video, and Rich-Media ad formats and presently connects to over 500 million monthly active users via its network of 2000+ partner publishers, managing 30 billion+ monthly ad-serving opportunities.
Adgebra is the only digital adtech platform that supports and serves ads in 10 different Indian regional languages. Adgebra is monetizing millions of daily active users for top publications and news aggregators like DailyHunt, Sharechat, Tamil Samayam, TV9 Network, Sakshi, LiveHindustan, NavbharatTimes, Maharashtra times, and more.
Inuxu started operations In May 2013 and Is headquartered in Pune, with Sales staff across Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru & Chennai. Learn more about us @ www.adgebra.co
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term and long-term goals for Social media, corporate blogs, presentations, website, marketing collaterals, and PPT.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Oversee marketing lead generation for the organization.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creativity, sales, and the broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Excellent knowledge of B2B Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills (English)
- Flair for content writing and experience in writing blogs, technical content, etc.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth
- Good understanding of the adtech domain.
- Exposure to managing Social Media pages of enterprise/saas brands.
- Ability to research the given topic and write indigenous content based on requirements.
- Understanding Google analytics, CRM tools, SEO, and Social Media listening.
- Event management exposure will be a plus.
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, a sense of responsibility & care, risk-taking, and discipline.
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Freedom to enhance, share and demonstrate your skills and capabilities aligned toward organizational goals and objectives.
- Challenging and Learning Oriented work environment that nurtures personal and professional growth.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.